Erectile Dysfunction Treatment With Some Food


There is no wonder meal that can prevent erectile dysfunction. There is some evidence, however, that particular foods may be beneficial.

“Evidence that foods can aid with ED is probably due to a vascular relationship,” says Firouz Daneshgari, MD, of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland. “Because erectile dysfunction is usually caused by a lack of blood supply to the penis, foods that are beneficial for your vascular system may also help prevent ED.” Should you eat more of the foods that contain these essential nutrients?

Leafy greens and beets contain nitrates.

Because of their high nitrate content, leafy green foods such as celery and spinach may enhance circulation. Nitrate levels in beet juice have been shown to be extremely high. Nitrates are vasodilators, meaning they dilate blood vessels and enhance blood flow. Several case studies on the positive effects of nitrates for erectile dysfunction had already been published many years before the US Food and Medication Administration approved the first ED drug in 1998. The relaxing effects of nitrates on the blood arteries that supply the penis are the basis for the ED medicines used today. You can use Fildena double 200 to treat men’s Erectile Dysfunction.

Dark Chocolate Flavonoids

According to a recent study published in the journal Circulation, flavonoids present in dark chocolate boost circulation. That could be beneficial for erection problems caused by inadequate circulation. Flavonoids are antioxidants that occur naturally in plants and help to heal cell damage. According to research, flavonoids and other antioxidants have similar effects on humans. They may aid in the reduction of blood pressure and cholesterol, both of which are factors in erectile dysfunction.

Pistachios contain protein.

A recent study discovered that eating pistachio nuts every day for three weeks improved sexual issues such as ED, sexual desire, and overall sexual pleasure in males with erectile dysfunction. The benefits of pistachios for erection problems may be related to arginine, a peptide that helps relax blood vessels. “This is yet another illustration of how healthy circulation is beneficial to sexual health, which is great because I eat a lot of pistachios,” Dr. Daneshgari explains.

Oysters and Other Shellfish Contain Zinc

The oyster has long been thought to be an aphrodisiac. One reason could be because oysters contain high quantities of the mineral zinc, which is vital in the creation of the male hormone testosterone, and low testosterone levels could be one cause of erectile dysfunction. Another link could be found in research presented at an American Chemical Society meeting: Raw shellfish include compounds that cause both men and women to produce more sexual hormones. If you have ED then must try Fildena 100 medication.

Watermelon Antioxidants

According to some research, watermelon may have erectile dysfunction effects similar to the ED medicine Viagra and may also boost sexual desire. Phytonutrients are antioxidants as well. They have the advantage of relaxing the blood vessels that provide an erection. Although watermelon is 92% water, the remaining 8% may be good for your heart and sexual satisfaction.

Tomatoes and pink grapefruit contain lycopene.

Lycopene is a phytonutrient that is beneficial to both circulation and sexual health. Lycopene can be found in dark red foods such as tomatoes and pink grapefruits. According to several research, lycopene is best absorbed when combined with greasy foods such as avocados and olive oil. So you should make yourself an ED-fighting salad. Antioxidants such as lycopene have also been shown in studies to aid in the treatment of male infertility and prostate cancer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts